How I Build Muscle Naturally

Last night a couple of good friends came over to the house. It was great to catch up with good friends and have a few laughs. Now Dale and Howard are in the early 50’s and they both look amazing. They’ve followed my training and diet strategies for several years and look and at least 20 years younger than their chronological age. In fact they run circles around their friends who are half their age.

Natural Vitamin Supplement

After we caught up on all the developments in our personal lives the topic quickly changed to “yep, you guessed it” diet and exercise. Both of the guys commented on how much bigger I am since we last spent time together a little over 6 months ago. IN fact they said “okay Wade, what’s are you doing to pack on so much muscle?” “Are you eating a ton of protein, come up some wild supplement, or invented some new training strategy? Tell us what your doing!”

Natural Vitamin Supplement

I had to laugh. “Well, you’re never going to believe it but I am lucky if I take in 50 grams of protein a day. I wish you could have seen the look of shock on their faces. Of course I was quick to follow up with the science behind the way I eat.

First off, I only consume protein that is live. In other words, protein that has not been denatured by heat, cooked, irradiated, or processed at high temperatures. My only sources of protein are plant proteins. In fact my favorite super protein is called Hemp protein, which is probably one of the most anabolic proteins on the planet.

First off I am doing a high-bred FBN training program but that’s been standard training science for me for the last few years. While it’s definitely high-level training, it’s no secret. Everybody who is a Freaky Insider is on one of the variants of the program.

How did I get big on 50 grams of protein a day when everyone else is slamming down two, three, even four hundred grams of protein or more a day in a futile attempt to gain muscle?

First I would like to say I know what this is like to be frustrated on the Mega Protein ingestion program. I slammed shake after shake for years. I ate chicken and tuna until I couldn’t eat it no more. (I got so sick of meat that I became a vegetarian). I ate so many eggs, I could have fueled a small country from the methane gas I was producing daily.’

Guess what? With all that protein consumption I still never grew any more muscle. “If that sounds familiar?” read on.

A wise man once said, “The definition of insanity was doing the same thing and expecting a different result”. Well I did the same thing for about 14 years before I figured out. “Hey, this high protein diet being hyped in all the mags by supplement companies doesn’t work”.

I mean if was as simple as eating more protein, everybody would be 500 pounds ripped, wouldn’t they?

The problem is the bodybuilders have become terrified, to lower there protein intake because they feel like they are going to shrink up and lose there muscles. I know when I switched to a low protein diet, I checked my muscles daily, to see if I lost anything.

Guess what? I didn’t lose any muscle in fact I started getting bigger, and bigger. This was in complete violation of almost every single bodybuilding expert recommendation I have ever read in the last 20 years.

Only recently did I finally discover why or how all these experts missed the boat?

Dale and Howard both pressed me further. “How could all these experts be wrong?”

I quickly explained that the experts are all looking for one thing to cause another. Like eating protein, or taking a supplement, a special exercise. While no ONE thing causes growth, a variety of conditions must exist and growth happens automatically. Can you see the difference to what I am saying?

The both paused to think about it for a moment. I could see the wheels turning but I hadn’t got the picture clear yet.

You see growth simply occurs when all the conditions are right. It’s not “Caused” by training, massive protein intake, or enzymes. It simply happens when all of these factors are working together.

If someone is not growing muscle daily, it’s simple the conditions are not present that allow for growth. The question now becomes what are the conditions.

I go into detail about this on my training program Freaky Big Naturally, but will some up it as best I can here for you the enquiring reader.

Training – If you want bigger than normal muscles you must provide stimulus to them in the forum of regular workouts. This is best performed by a systematic scientific training regimen.Diet - You must provide sufficient enzymes, protein, minerals, vitamins, water and air. This is far less complicated than most people make it. Consider you breath in about 80 pounds of oxygen a day, means it’s a far more important nutrient than chicken breast. Try living without air. But lots of people live without chicken.Mental Attitude - Most people are sorely lacking in this area. Every body talks a good mental game but few people employ mental training as part of their program. They ascribe to the “I am small” mentality”, or limiting mental belief systems that prevent them from really excelling. One of the biggest things I teach is how to “Think Big”.

That’s basically it. While they are lots of details within those 3 core components of getting big I can say with absolute certainty that eating mega high dosages of protein is not one of them. You’re far better off investing in a high quality coach to train your body than wasting thousands of dollars on buckets of protein goop that will never build any muscle.

Dale and Howard both echoed. “It’s really simple isn’t it?”

“You bet it is,” I echoed. Unfortunately most people just get in the way of themselves and listen too to many people.

Getting big is simple. Train properly, eat the right food, and adopt a winning attitude and you can get as big as you want. Most people have a hard time believing it but after all my years in the game, I have learned how to create those conditions and it works every time. It’s not rocket science once you understand and apply the basic principles.

The bottom line is, if you’re not getting as big as you want, it’s because you’re not creating the conditions that create growth in your muscles and you need to alter one or all three of the components I listed.

Knowing when and how to do that takes expertise and the best way to eliminate the guesswork is to hire a professional coach to examine where you’re going wrong.

How I Build Muscle Naturally
Natural Vitamin Supplement

Christmas Sales Nordic Naturals - Children's Dha, 360 softgels 201

Dec 28, 2011 15:29:45

Christmas Nordic Naturals - Children's Dha, 360 softgels Deals
Click for larger image and other views

Nordic Naturals - Children's Dha, 360 softgels

>> Click here to update Christmas prices for Nordic Naturals - Children's Dha, 360 softgels <<

Christmas Sales Nordic Naturals - Children's Dha, 360 softgels Feature

  • Serving Size - 4 softgels
  • Does Not Contain: No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.


Christmas Sales Nordic Naturals - Children's Dha, 360 softgels Overview

It’s an old Norwegian tradition that all children, after the age of one, take a good amount of cod liver oil every day to keep them healthy. That’s because cod liver oil is one of the richest natural sources of the essential fatty acids, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). Research shows that these omega-3 fats are a vital part of children’s health. They help to improve learning and focus, provide enhanced immune support, and ensure proper growth and development. But here in the United States, establishing the cod liver oil tradition hasn’t been so easy. What’s stood in the way? Palatability. To overcome this obstacle, Nordic Naturals has spent the last decade developing fish oil formulas so fresh, pure, and great tasting that kids consistently ask for more!



SAVE NOW on Christmas Sales Offers below!

Available In Stock.

This Christmas Nordic Naturals - Children's Dha, 360 softgels is cheap and shipping as well.

Price : Click to Check Update Prices Please.

Nordic Naturals - Children's Dha, 360 softgels

Limited Offer Today!! Nordic Naturals - Children's Dha, 360 softgels Christmas and Cyber Monday 2011 Deals

3.5 Ide External Enclosure